Zen Shiatsu is based on the natural use of body weight and a meditative approach. You will learn:
- basic Masunaga meridian stretch positions
- palming techniques for tonification
- Makka-ho exercises
- Qi development (for personal use)
- basic Back and Hara (abdomen) diagnosis
- a variety of energy balancing techniques
- how to plan a treatment
Upon completing the course you will be equipped with a range of skills for self-care and the ability to practice Zen Shiatsu on your family and friends.
Those wishing to study further and become full Shiatsu Practitioners could then continue their studies in our Diploma of Shiatsu and Oriental Medicine.
Mondays from 20 July to 30 November 2020.
(Mid-Semester Break Monday 21 September 2020 – no classes)
(Melbourne Cup Monday 2 November 2020 – no classes)
Day or Evening class options available.