Zen Shiatsu is based on the natural use of body weight and a meditative approach. You will learn:
- basic Masunaga meridian stretch positions
- palming techniques for tonification
- Makka-ho exercises
- Qi development (for personal use)
- basic Back and Hara (abdomen) diagnosis
- a variety of energy balancing techniques
- how to plan a treatment
Upon completing the course you will be equipped with a range of skills for self-care and the ability to practice Zen Shiatsu on your family and friends.
Those wishing to study further and become full Shiatsu Practitioners could then continue their studies in our Diploma of Shiatsu and Oriental Medicine.
Mondays from 22nd February 2021 to 28th June 2021
Day or evening classes available